Our Company’s Slogan: “It’s All About Respect”
We do not do the standard in home estate sales as many people in this industry do. We generally work with families that want to take the time to actively market their loved ones belongings in order to obtain the best possible returns. We do this a variation of ways but mainly through our Antique, Vintage and collectable internet stores. We have a small warehouse and showroom in the Torrance area where we invite a select clientele in to view our new items when they come in as our internet store/office is not open to the general public. We sell on consignment and sometimes (based on the situation) store our clients furnishings short-term in our warehouse till they sell.
At Life’s Legacy we treat each deceased family member’s belongings with respect and do not conduct the typical estate sale. These things were a valuable part of your family member and should now be viewed as a valued legacy left for their family. We’ll work with you to realize the maximum value possible that the assets can return back to the family. We’ll meet with you (or your representative) after you determine what you can let go. We’ll then apply our knowledge and expertise to market them as quickly as possible.
In no way will we conduct our services in the standard melee environment that many of these estate sales have been allowed to operate. We will work with you to determine a marketable listing/starting price (so that you know what it is and there are no surprises). We continue to communicate with you along the way to ensure that you get the most benefit from your loved items.
What Makes Us Different
We are “not” like them in that we offer a different way of selling. One way we are different in that we have a select clientele who we contact when we receive a new collection. We then invite them into our showroom for a viewing.
- Although we are a small family owned business we are personal and tailor our estate sales to each family’s needs. We have been in the hospitality business for over 20 years so we know what customer service means and how to surpass every expectation of the families that use our company. We are also license from the State of California and are an LLC as well as being an affiliate member of the South Bay Bar Association.
Why You Are Important To Us
Coming from the hospitality industry we value customer service as it is our number one priority. So if you are a Seller or Buyer you can depend on receiving 5 Star treatment. We welcome questions and make a point of that you understand the process of liquidating your personal belongings, whether it is an antique, collectible, or just a valuable item that has been in your family for many generations.
We are very excited to introduce our new website along with expanding our services to now include our online auctions. There are 3 ways you can purchase our collections.
- Go to the About Page and you will see a banner that will take you to our eBay Store where you will have the opportunity to purchase our collection there by biding on our auctions or “Buy It Now ” where you will then have the opportunity to pay with PayPal.
- We have just added our “Own Auctions” too where you have the opportunity to bid on a higher line of furnishings. You must register for an account with Life’s Legacy Estate to bid in our auctions and once you do you can start bidding. We accept PayPal and if you are new to PayPal we want you to know that PayPal has a very secure website. Once there you will have the opportunity to use any of the major credit cards like: Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express, Visa or if you don’t have a major credit card you can use an ATM card. For additional information please go to http://www.paypal.com
- You can visit our showroom where we invite a select clientele (by appointment only) to view the collection they are interested in.
- If you would like additional information on the collections you see in our online stores you can also go to our “Available Items” page where it will give you a little more detail on some of our furnishings.
What’s New And Exciting
We are also in the process of opening an additional online store that will cater to specific collections like: Costume Jewelry and Vintage and Retro clothing. If you go to our “Contact page“ you can sign up for our Newsletters where we let you know new happening with Life’s Legacy Estate like when our new online web store will open.
We encourage you to drop us a line and let us know if you are looking for a special antique or collectible as we have a “WISH LIST” we keep open so when an item comes in that one of our members may be interested in we give you a call. You can give us a call too and we will personally add you and the items you are looking for to our list.
Remember we are able to help anyone that is going through a transition. So if you are moving or have purchased a new home or want to do a little spring cleaning and sell some of the items you have taking up your closet space give us a call. We are here to help!
Thank you for visiting Life’s Legacy Estate and we hope to be able to be of assistance to you in the future.